European Industrial Research Management Association
EIRMA is an independent, not-for-profit organisation which deals with the effective global management and organisation of business R&D and innovation within a European perspective.
EIRMA engages over 150 major companies which are based in over 20 countries and operate in a wide range of sectors.
Our aim is to help companies to improve the performance of their R&D and enhance innovation.
Our unique features are the networking and personal contact that the Financial Times recommends. We've been offering this for more than 40 years.
What does EIRMA offer?
- Access to a vibrant network of global R&D performers coming from different business sectors;
- The entrance ticket to world-class performance;
- A topical programme of events as a basis for informal benchmarking;
- The best environment to help people become top-class managers;
- A clear focus on improving global business performance through more effective applied R&D.
No theme specific