Danish Agency for Science Technology and Innovation
The Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation is an institution under the Danish Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation.
The Agency's activities deal with, among other things:
- Public research funding.
- Researcher mobility.
- Dialogue on priorities in research and technology initiatives.
- Regionalisation of research and innovation.
- Commercialisation of research.
- Interaction between knowledge institutions and the business community.
- Innovation policy.
- EU research policy.
- International co-operation on research and innovation.
- Research dissemination, etc.
No theme specific
National funding agencies